Thursday, May 24, 2012

New 4x6 Cards

Dearest Readers!

Recently, I've been working on designs for 4x6 advertisements for A Marvelous Work and I wanted to share a few of them with you here. These are my top 3 favorites. If you have a thing for photography, check out how these photographers took advantage of color.

1)

2) 
3)

Greens, blues, browns and oranges abound in this photo. They all stick out in their own way and yet they are harmonious. They're great photos to be sure and they were taken in the photographers' back yard.

There's truth to the song "There is Beauty All Around." On my mission, I would often just take pictures of things that struck me as beautiful. Like this one:


This photo has so much meaning to me. I took it because at that moment, I was thinking that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to live in the Philippines and I needed to treasure it. I remember the day, I remember the people, and I remember the place. Oh, and I remember getting rained on shortly thereafter. Looking at it is nostalgic for me.

Have your missionary look around them and take pictures of the beautiful things they want to remember. They will never have an experience quite like it again. Serving a couples mission later in life is great, but it just won't be the same as this one. Encourage them to take pictures, and then send them on to us and we'll save you the work of printing, formatting, and compiling them yourself. AMarvelousWork.com.

Sincerely,
Chris

p.s. If you are interested in learning more about taking good photos, check out national geographic's site. They have great photographers and offer some tips of their own. http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment